Konjac, also known as glucomannan, is an herb that grows in parts of Asia. It’s known for its starchy corm, a tuber-like part of the stem that grows underground. The corm is used to make a rich source of soluble dietary fiber.
Konjac is used as a gelatin substitute and to thicken or add texture to foods. It’s also used in traditional Chinese medicine. In the Western world, konjac is best known as a dietary supplement for weight loss and cholesterol management.
Product Name:Konjac ExtractMOQ: 1KG
Latin Name:Amorphophallus konjac Shelf life: 2 Years When Stored Properly
Specifications:Konjac Glucomannan 80%-95%Package:Drum,PlasticContainer, Vacuum
Appearance: White Fine PowderPayment Terms:TT, L/C , O/A , D/P
Test Method : HPLC/ UV / TLCIncotem:FOB,CIF,FCA
Main Function of Konjac Extract:
1. It could reduce postprandial glycemia, blood cholesterol and blood pressure.
2. It could control appetite and reduce body weight.
3. It could increase insulin sensitivity.
4. It could control insulin resistant syndrome and diabetesII development.
5. It could reduce heart disease.
6. Lowing blood pressure.Weight Loss Ingredients suppliers