HIGH GRADE POLYMER REPAIR MORTAR
TS-201X HIGH GRADE POLYMER REPAIR MORTAR is a kind of granular powder mixture which is mainly composed of high grade cement, polymer, quartz sand and other inorganic and organic materials. Its performance of bonding, crack resistance, anti-deformation, anti-freeze, anti-corrosion and wear-resistance are enhanced compared to the ordinary cement mortar. This product adapts to defects repair of concrete whose grade is above C50, such as holes, honeycombs and pockmarks.It can form a durable repair layer on the repaired area.
1. Convenient construction: It has good workability and construction performance. It can directly be used by adding water and stirring at site;
2. Good bonding performance: The bonding strength in between new and old concrete is more than 2.5Mpa, ensuring the bonding strength between the repair mortar and base layer to the greatest extent;
3.Suitable for winter construction: When ambient temperature is above - 5 ℃ ,the outdoor repair of the vertical, horizontal and top of the concrete structure construction can easily be carried on ;
4. Strong durability: There is no obvious strength change after 50 times freeze-thaw cycles test, and strength is increased after soaking in engine oil for 30 days.
Basic performance indicators:
Test itemSplitting tensile strength (MPa)Positive tensile bond strength (MPa)Flexural strength (MPa)Compressive strength (MPa)Standard value of steel sleeve bonding shear strength (MPa)
Grade Ⅰ≥7≥2.5 and Concrete cohesive failure≥12≥55≥12
TS-201X≥8.5≥2.7 and Concrete cohesive failure≥14.5≥63≥13.5
Executive Standard: GB50367-2016 Design Specifications of Concrete Structure Reinforcement
Scope of application:
Defects( holes, honeycomb, pitted surface,etc.) repair of concrete roads, railways and civil construction; Structure reinforcement of bridge (girder, pier, etc.) and building (beam, slab, column, balcony, railings, stairs, steps, etc.)
Packing and storage:
This product is packed in 25kg/bag.
The warranty period is 6 months.If exceeds the warranty period ,test before use.
Recommended water consumption: 14%-16%
1. The surface of the base layer requires clean, dust-free, oil-free and no chemical corrosion residues. And remove the loose materials of the repair area before treatment.
2. Clear the dust with water and remove the rust on steel with rust inhibitor.
3.Fully wet the construction surface with water and keep the base surface moist but no clear water so as to achieve the best construction result.
1. Pour the water into the bucket, then slowly add the powder and evenly stir the slurry till no aggregation exists. The water-to-binder ratio should accord with the product warranty book.
2. Finish the mixed slurry within 2-3 hours and you can adopt both mechanical and artificial stir way.
1. Plaster the mixed mortar paste on the repair concrete surface and steel bars.
2. Press and smooth the mortar paste .If the repair thickness is greater than 50 mm ,this treatment should be carried in layers.
3. When use mortar as the overall surface layer, the thickness should be more than 3mm.
4. When the construction area is large, it is better to leave the construction joints or adopt staggered areas construction way. Treatment area depends on the site environment, but should not exceed 10~15 square meter.
5. Construction interval should be more than 24 hours when fill joins or treat the staggered areas.
6. When make the overall layer on the vertical surface of concrete, masonry and steel structure, treatment should be carried in two times and the interval should be more than 24 hours.
7. When smooth the surface in the last time , it is better to smooth once but not smooth surface time after time.
1. After the initial setting of the mortar, it should be sprayed with water in time .Then spray with curing agent or cover with wet straw bag for the maintenance and keep the surface moist for 2-3 days.
2. After winter construction, the plastic film and the quilt should be covered for heat preservation.
1. The ambient construction temperature of this product is 5-30 °C and the raw materials should not be contaminated by moisture, rain, sun and debris.
2.Minimize the water consumption on premise of ensuring the workability.It can be easily test whether there is slurry leakage when you grasp the mixture by fist.
3. This product should not be used in rainy and frozen condition. If have to use in winter, necessary antifreeze measures should be taken.
4. Do not make too much mixture in one time.It is best to use immediately after mixing and finish the mixture within 2-3 hours.
5. Wear gloves and goggles during construction. Immediately rinse with water if the slurry splashes on skin and eyes.
6. Carefully handle to reduce dust forming and wear a safety mask if any dust leading by.
7. This product should be stored in a dry and ventilated place above 0 °C to avoid exposure to the sun, rain, moisture, and freezing.Technical Mortar